Sunday, June 28, 2009

Assignment #1: Blog Introduction

Well Hello to all. My name is Arkesia Jackson and this is my 4th semester since returning to school. I've been out of school for over 10years and decided it was time for me to go back to school because my pay was not getting higher. I was stuck without a bachelor degree.

I have a son that is 11 years old and he has earned his black belt after studying martial arts for 6 yrs. He understands how important education is and always encourage me to do my best and last summer he told me he was "proud of me because I went to summer school in Europe and that everyone don't get the chance to go". He is a great kid.

Something about me. I enjoy basketball and football. I also enjoy watching the news all day long. Yes, I'm a News Buff and I'm a very busy person.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arkesia! I have an 11 yrs old also, he plays soccer though. I think it is wonderful that your son is so proud of you (so am I!) Yes education is very important and thank God you had the courage and determination to come back. Summer school in Europe...WOW, I've only done summer school here. Good luck in everything you do and in your life journey; You are on the right path.

    ReplyDelete